No-Fault Bill CollectionRepresenting Medical Providers in No-Fault Bill Collection
The Law Offices of Elke E. Mirabella, PC represents medical providers in No-Fault bill collection. The firm files cases with the American Arbitration Association (AAA) which provides faster hearing times and follows relaxed rules of evidence as compared with litigation.
The firm zealously represents clients in the following medical fields:
Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC)
Our firm handles No-Fault Bill Collection so that our clients can focus on patient care.
As a medical provider, your goal is to provide the best medical care to your patients. Insurance company denials and verification demands can be daunting and will reduce revenue if not handled properly. Allow our firm to handle insurance company demands so that your medical staff may focus on patient care, increasing revenue for your practice.
The firm submits all eligible cases for expedited arbitration which drastically reduces the lifetime of a case, in most instances 12 months. This means that our clients see their money faster.
Medical Offices Never Pay Our Legal Fees
Our fees are paid by the insurance company upon settlement or when we win your case. These fees are paid in addition to your recovery. Therefore, our clients never pay legal fees to recover no-fault medical billing.
Experienced With The Most Complex Issues
- Examinations Under Oath
- Requests for Verification
- Declaratory Judgement Actions
- NICB and SIU Investigations
- Fee Schedule Disputes
Ms. Mirabella has been recognized for her zealous advocacy of her clients in every area of practice. During the course of her career, Ms. Mirabella has litigated numerous trials and handled countless arbitrations in Suffolk, Nassau, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, and Richmond Counties. Ms. Mirabella has successfully represented her clients in several actions for Declaratory Judgement, Examinations Under Oath, and investigations into the legal ownership and control of medical offices in New York State.
The firm’s Managing Partner, Elke E. Mirabella, is a graduate of USC’s Marshall School of Business and the Maurice A. Dean School of Law at Hofstra University. She draws on this business background to negotiate with insurance companies to gain favorable settlements for her clients.
With over 15 years of experience handling complex litigation and arbitration, she has the experience necessary to secure the compensation you deserve.
FILING BILLS IN ARBITRATION WILL PROVIDE ADDITIONAL REVENUE FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
Basis For Denial of Medical Bill
A medical practice will receive a Denial (NF-10) from the Insurance Company based on one or more of the following grounds:
- Peer Review
- Independent Medical Examination (IME)
- Fee Schedule
- IME/EUO No Show of the Claimant
- Lack of Coverage
- Non-receipt or late submission of bill
- Failure to comply with verification-120 day rule
The firm will work directly with your staff to provide the guidance necessary to navigate the no-fault insurance world. We provide a simple and secure document portal for the transmission of files and a quick reference list of documents needed for arbitration. Both of these tools enable your staff to work more efficiently with our office, saving you time and money.
- Unpaid/denied bills (NF-3)
- Related denials (NF-10)
- Proof of mail for the unpaid bills
- Showing that the bills were mailed within 45 days of service
- Assignment of Benefits
- No-Fault Application (NF-2 Form)
- Medical reports corresponding the services billed
- Examination reports leading up to the services in dispute
- Letter of Medical Necessity for service in dispute or peer review rebuttal (where applicable)
- Prescriptions/referrals related to the services in dispute
- Verification demands issued by the Insurance Company (where applicable)
- Verification responses issued by the medical provider reports.